Thursday, November 1, 2007

Thursday, day 4 of week 10

Ok, so, tuesday went pretty good. I went to the gym after work to do my weight lifting. I have been writing down all the weight levels and sets and reps of everythin Ive been doing, so when I went tuesday I uped the weight levels for almost all of the exercises. I know Im only going 2 days a week but last week I didn't get that sore feeling that I was hoping for. So for example, I uped my bicep curls from 3 sets of 10 with 30lb dumbells to 3 sets of 7 with 35lb dumbells. And I uped my squat press from 3 sets of 20 with 3-45lb weights on each side to 3 sets of 20 with 3-45lb and 1 35lb weight on each side, so I added 70lbs to that exercise. Also when I do my benchpress with dumbells I went from doing 3 sets of 15 with 35lb dumbells to doing 3 sets of 10 with 40lb dumbells. One other example was I changed doing shoulder shrugs at 3 sets of 15 with 50lb dumbells to doing 3 sets of 10 with 70lb dumbells.

Those are just some examples of how I uped my weight levels, and it really worked good. I was a bit sore yesterday, especially in my quads, and it was nice. Its almost gone today, which is good cause I have to go back tonight. I didn't get to do any exercises at all yesterday with it being halloween and I got the day off, so I took a nice 2 hour nap midday and rested alot before taking my daughter out trick or treating. I will add a day of workout on maybe sunday to make up for it.

Pictures again on Monday, but dont hold your breath for too much impovement, see you guys!!

1 comment:

Pie said...

Wow almost week 11...can't wait to see the next pictures. 20lbs is a significant amount of weight you lost! How are you finding the extra weight lifting? Are you noticing any differences was a result of adding them? I hope you get at least one day off a week :).
How did your daughter like trick or treating?
Pie