Monday, November 12, 2007

Monday, day 1 of week 12

Just a quick update here....I made it to the gym on Saturday to do my 4th day of HIIT for the week, before I went in to work, and again did the rowing machine. That thing is insane!! I set the resistance level to 10, on a 1-10 scale, so its not easy, but thats why Im loving that thing! I made my own program and since noone else uses the thing it retains my info, so that makes it easy for me to jump on and go.

I was supposed to go to the gym yesterday and do my 3rd and last day of resistance for week 11 and my 5th HIIT, but I took my daughter to the air show yesterday and walking around all day just took its tole on my foot. I bought and used some crutches, so that helped alot, but I was still a bit sore, so I took the day off.

I felt bad about not workoing out yesterday, but I know I need to rest it. And just for the heck of it I checked my gut measurement this morning and Im down almost another 1/2" from last week, and have kept my weight at about 157.5, which should mean that Ive lost fat around my gut but gained enough muscle to even out my fat weight loss, which is a good thing!

So tomorrow I will start my week 12 routine, and do the same thing I've been doing, with transfering Arnels program to gym equipment. My foots feeling alot better today, but now my calf is tightening up on the top and bottom, which is suppost to happen one of my coworkers said. He says its the bodies way of helping imobilize the bad body part, by tightening up other muscles.

I just got done looking at some of your blog updates and I just wanted to say that we are really kickin some ass!! Some of you who have been in for awhile, and you know who you are, the og's, you guys are lookin AWESOME!!! Keep up the great work you guys, and girl, see ya!!

No comments: