Saturday, November 17, 2007

Saturday, day 6 of week 12

This is just a catch up post real quick, I did my workout on thursday, and it went really good. I did the bicycle again for 25 minutes and burned like 235 calories. Then yesterday I went again and did my ab routine, and then hit the bicyle for 35 minutes and burned 315 calories, so I was happy with that. Im sortta liking the bicycle now, even though I really miss running alot, so its going to be nice to have a substitute HIIT for later.

The foots feeling alot better, I'de say maybe %80 now. Soon I will be BACK %100!!!!!

1 comment:

K said...

Hey man, glad your foot is almost fully healed. Great job on the fat loss too. If you really need days off because your foot is hurting then take it. I took 2 rest days this week b/c of that damn burned broccoli that I ate that made me use the bathroom at least 10 times yesterday. uugghhhh.

Anyways keep at it and THINK POSITIVE! If you can think it, you can do it. C ya Later.