Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Wednesday, day 3 of wek 12

Did my week 12 routine at the gym last night, and Im a bit sore today. I changed up some of the leg stuff since my foot is still a bit messed up, so instead of the squat jumps with weight I did the squat and press exercise from week 10, and used a 35lb plate when doing them. I did 4 sets of 10 of those, and my shoulders are feeling it!! Another example is the bicep curls, I just used 40lb dumbells and those were tough!! I did 3 sets of 6 for each arm, and I thought my veins in my arms were gonna pop! But like I said, Im a bit sore from the workout but not bad, and my foot was doing really good yesterday, but today its not as happy, so I will have to take it easy the next week, and maybe not do too many of the leg intensive workouts and substitute something else. I also did the rowing again, and did a total of 25 minutes and rowed 5094 meters, and burned like 300 calories. I like the rowing but it really starts to hurt my butt cheeks about halfway thru it, so tonight when I go to do my HIIT after work I will try the exercise bike or something else.

No comments: