Thursday, November 15, 2007

Thursday, day 4 of week 12

Ok, so last night after my warmup I did some ab stuff. Not any of the ab routines, but I just sortta made up my own from different exercises we have used over the weeks. Im feeling it a little today. Then after that I did the exercise bike for 25 minutes, burned like 230 calories, and sweat up a storm!! It wasn't as hard as the rowing but it was nice to do something else. I still cant wait till I can run again!! I love the running so much, especially now that I cant.

I weighed in this morning at 154.5 lbs, which gives me 4 consecutive days of losing weight again, since the last 2 weeks my weight has been pretty consistent. I measured my gut too for the heck of it and it also has lost a little bit more. Hopefully I will see some pretty good results for my week 13 pics next week, ...hopefully.....

No comments: