Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Tuesday, day 2 of week 6

THIS ONE WAS FOR ALL YOU GUYS THAT KEEP PUSHING ME ON!!!

Today was a GREAT interval day! I am really feeling it right now though...heres what I did today:

Started with my usual warmups and stretching, then I thought I would try something different, so I did 10 pullups palms towards me, good ones too!! All the way down and all the way up, they were smooth and percect, I was really stoked cause I had no problem doing them, it was awesome. Then I pumped out 40 regular nice clean pushups, again, I was happy! Then I did 30 of the squats from week one, with minimal burn in my legs. Those killed me by number 10 in week 1! Then I did some crunches. After all that I jumped on the treadmill and did the following:

2min at 3mph, then
2min at 7mph, then
1min at 10mph, then
2min at 7mph, then
1min at 10mph, then
2min at 7mph, then
1min at 10mph, then
2min at 7mph, then
7min at 6mph, then
2min at 4mph, then
2min at 3mph, then
1min at 2mph.

I was very happy with the 3 rounds of 10mph, it was very hard to do. The first was ok, then I got really tired half way thru the second burst, and I didnt think I had it in me to do the 3rd, but I pushed on and thought about how great it would be to write you all and tell you that I actually did it, so I did! My final results were 2.5 miles ran, 397 calories, 68 carbs, and 25 minutes total running time. Again, all running was done at a 2% incline (grade).

I just wanted to add something, I check up on alot of you guys and I must say that alot of you started this competition in much better shape than I was in, so I know that if I can push myself to my extreme, so can you guys! Some of you already look as good now as I hope to look in another 10 weeks, like Sam, Hulse, JJeagle, Abdominator, and others. So I just wanted to maybe give you an extra push towards putting up some of your own personal bests, dont slow down, dont give up!!!

KEEP PUSHING ON, PUSH HARDER, AND KICK SOME ASS!!!!

2 comments:

Sam said...

Well said bro!! AOWWWW AOWWWA AOWWW!!

I'm getting rdy for a grueling fun day, lots of training for me!

I'm impressed with your interval training, thats crazy 3mins at 10mph.. i mean WOW!!! That's extremely good. I'm sure you could go to 11-13mpg if the tread mill allowed it.. haha, no limits!

NO PRISONERS! NO MERCY! THAT IS THE SPARTAN LAW... AND BY SPARTAN LAW WE SHALL BURN THE FAT AND INCREASE THE MUSCLE!!!

AOWWW AOWWW AOWW!!!

Fitforfree NJ said...

Keep up the work. I look forward to your next blog entry. You always have a great plan that keeps me motivated.