Thursday, October 18, 2007

Thursday, day 4 of week 6

Just a quick post here, I did my resistance last night when I got home and it went pretty good. I was pretty tired from being at work all day, but once I was into my warmup I got into it. It took me about an hour. I wanted to do my HIIT right after but it was 11pm when I was finished, and I didnt feel like being up for another 45 minutes. So I just did a really good HIIT today, heres what I did:

2min at 3mph, then
1min at 4mph, then
2min at 7mph, then
1min at 10mph, then
2min at 7mph, then
1min at 10mph, then

2min at 7mph, then
1min at 9mph, then

2min at 7mph, then
1min at 9mph, then

5min at 7mph, then
2min at 6mph, then
2min at 3mph, then
1min at 2mph.

I ran about 2.65 miles, burned a total of 68.4 carbs, and 401 calories, and ran for a total of 25 minutes.

2 more days till I get to my halfway point!! Hope everyones training is going good!

No comments: