Wednesday, September 12, 2007

WEEK 1 PICTURES


Well, heres my pics from Monday, August 27th, my first day of the "i want six pack abs" workout routine. What can I say, not much to look at, but hey, thats one of the reasons Im doing this!


As you can see...years of eating fast food, eating once a day, not getting any exercise, and drinking soda can give you this physique too!! If thats your desired physical appearance. But as for me, Im sick of looking like this!


So today starts my 16 week journey, and hopefully by posting these hideous pictures it will give me the added boost of motivation to get my butt in gear and start getting healthy. I will be updating my pics with bi-weekly photos taken every Monday. So here they are.....WEEK 1.















1 comment:

MeJustMe said...

LOL, didn't get what was newspaper about. Why do you have to prove it? At the end of the day this challenge is all about you, you don't have to prove anything to us.

Great motivation -- ...years of... physique too...

I am sure I will use these exact words for motivating myself and friends in the future. Thx!

Week two - time to update pictureS? :]