Monday, September 17, 2007

Monday, day 1 of week 4

Well today was the first day off week 4 for me. I really want to hit the interval hard this week cause next week I will be posting new pics, and I want to start seeing a real noticable difference in my stomach area. I already see the change in my arms and legs, but Im looking for gut changes! LOL!!

So in going over the week 4 routine it looks a bit like some week 1 and 2 and 3 stuff with the ball mixed in, not too tuff looking.

I started off today with doing my usual "Dynamic Warmup #1", but I did it 8 times today. I will do it at 8 times for the rest of the week and then starting week 5 I will do a new "Dynamic Warmup" set. I chose to do todays routine in the intermediate level, so I did each exercise for 45 seconds with a 15 second rest in between each exercise, and then a 1 minute rest in between each circuit. I completed 3 circuits, but was left feeling like I still had alot of energy to burn. So I added some freeweights exercises and some basic pushups that I did slowly.

I would have done alo9t more but I ran out of time, so my next resistance day I will deffinetely add another 1/2 hour or more. Also this week I will be doing my own routine with my ab wheel, which of course I named "the wheel of death", because that thing kills your stomach! But thats what I used the last time I almost got to a six pack, but only made it to a 4, so I know that thing works.

I feel a little bit of soreness in my abs though today, so maybe that means the stomach exercises today worked! Thats pretty much it for today, time to eat my tuna, pickle, and cottage cheese now, and watch 300. Im at work so theres not much else to do.

Oh, heres something I found out too about week 4. I noticed that it was taking me too long to switch the resistance bands around for each of the exercises, so I decided that I will go to Walmart and pick up another set of the resistance bands. No big deal since they were only 10$, but it will make it easier to have 2 sets of bands so that I can have 1 set up for one exercise and the other for a different exercise and wont have to waist time changing bands.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cant wait for the pics. thanx for the tip.im gonna make sure i have enough bands. i hate getting pumped up and then realising u forgot something.

keep it up Adiddy